Here is a chance for one TSOU follower (who is a U.S. resident) to win a Lexli skincare starter kit worth $84!
The Lexli 30-Day Starter Kit
Lexli's 30-Day Starter Kit is an easy, inexpensive way to try our skincare line and make sure it's right for you. Each kit provides a month’s supply of products featured as a part of Lexli’s Simple 4-Step System. Included in the travel-friendly kit is: Aloe-Based Cleansing Lotion (2 oz.), Aloe-Based AloeGlyC® Renewing Exfoliant (0.50 oz.), Aloe-Based Day Moisturizer with SPF 15 for Normal to Dry Skin (0.50 oz.), Aloe-Based Tone and Balance (2 oz), Aloe-Based Night Moisturizer (0.5 oz).Starter Kit Price: $84
About Lexli International, Inc.
Lexli International, Inc. skincare company provides pharmaceutical-grade, potent Aloe-based skincare products to international skincare professionals and consumers. Founded in 1996 by Dr. Ahmed Abdullah, a board-certified plastic surgeon and nationally recognized aloe researcher, Lexli® offers a line of professional skin care products created to achieve healthier, younger-looking skin. All Lexli product formulations, including AloeGlyC®, the brand’s patented and celebrated daily exfoliant, and the Lexli Acne Kit, the most potent and focused over-the counter acne treatment available, are developed with certified organic, pharmaceutical-grade aloe vera as their principal ingredient. Formulations incorporate additional natural ingredients, including pH-balanced humectants, masking agents, protectants and botanicals. For more information, please visit http://www.lexli.com/.
CONTEST MECHANICS (please read carefully!):
1. This contest is open only to The Shades Of U subscribers in the United States. U.S.-only please!
2. You must be a subscriber to become eligible to win. Subscribe to The Shades Of U via one of the following: the RSS Feed, e-mail subscription, Twitter, or Blogger/Google Friend Connect or Facebook. If you are currently a subscriber, you are automatically eligible to join and you do not need to re-subscribe.
3. In the Comment Box below, write your e-mail address for notification purposes. You also need to answer the question, "How are you subscribed to The Shades Of U?". Your answer should be one of these:
a. RSS Feed
b. Twitter (include Twitter ID)
c. E-mail subscription (include email address)
d. Blogger/Google (include Blogger name)
e. Facebook (include Facebook name)
This would earn you one entry.
4. HOW TO SUBMIT EXTRA ENTRIES:
You can enter again by posting a link to this blog giveaway on your blogs (either as an entry itself or on your sidebar), forums you visit, or social networks (Facebook, Twitter etc.), or by re-tweeting the original contest tweet on Twitter.
5. Submit another entry by posting on the Comment Box the link to your forum, blog or Facebook/Twitter post about this contest, or mention the fact that you re-tweeted the contest. This will earn you one extra entry (take note: you need to be a follower or subscriber of this blog first and your initial entry should state that). Remember, the more entries you send, the more chances of winning!
6. You can submit an entry every time you re-tweet or post another link on your blog or social networks, but you can only submit an entry once a day. However, you can submit your initial entry and your first link or retweet in one day, but subsequent entries with links or retweets should only be submitted once a day. Let me repeat, please: You can only re-enter ONCE A DAY.
7. The contest runs starting today, March 28, 2011 and ends on Monday, April 4, 2011 at 11:59 p.m. Mountain Standard Time. Timeliness of submission shall be based on the timestamp of each entry.
8. The Shades Of U shall randomly pick one winner, announce the name of the winner on this blog, and shall contact the winner via the e-mail address provided in the Comment Box.
9. The winner shall respond with his/her mailing address within seventy-two (72) hours of the delivery of the notification e-mail; otherwise, the entry shall be disqualified and another winner shall be chosen.
10. The Shades Of U will then forward the information to the sponsor, which shall then ship the prize to the winner. As such, The Shades Of U does not have any control as to when the prize will be shipped out, but the sponsor has committed to ship the products to the recipient as soon as The Shades Of U determines the winner.
Goodluck to everyone! Remember: This is a US-only contest. For my international readers, watch out for more giveaways from The Shades Of U.