My Lips...Dazzle in Guerlain
Guerlain and lipstick. A beautiful love story that has flourished since 1854, when “Cire Rosat pour les lèvres” was created, followed in 1870 by “Ne m’oubliez pas”, the very first lipstick in a tube format. A perpetual flirtation between past and present brings for th constant surprises. Unconditional loyalty between a Luxury House, a woman and her lipstick.
Beyond eras, ages and trends lies a certitude: the chic style and modernity of a Guerlain lipstick never falter.
A flame kept alight by astonishing innovations:
- First, the KissKiss saga, re-orchestrated since 2005 by Olivier Échaudemaison, Creative Director for Guer lain, and designer Her vé Van der Straeten.
- Then, Rouge G de Guerlain, a hybrid white gold ingot, an object that radiates like luxury jewellery. A new elegant and unprecedented beauty gesture developed in 2009 by Olivier Échaudemaison and jeweller Lorenz Bäumer.
For spring, Olivier Échaudemaison has created two new lipsticks with high shine textures and lighter coverage. Rouge G de Guerlain and KissKiss thus reveal two unrivalled stories of brilliance to offer two new customised results.
Rouge G de Guerlain Le Brillant invents chic shine. Refined, discreet and impeccable, this is the “light” version of Rouge G. Ideal shine that claims its place as your best ally in all situations.
KissKiss Strass reveals sparkling and extra-scintillating shine. Sexy and glamorous, this ultimate accessory of seduction plays with dazzling reflections to multiply light like a kaleidoscope.
Rouge G de Guerlain Le Brillant
Exceptional complete lip-shine
Luxury, design and absolute seduction. Since its creation in 2009, Rouge G has been all this at once. An impulsion of sophistication. A compulsion of glamour. An irresistible and irreplaceable must-have now and forever. Now Guerlain introduces Rouge G Le Brillant, draped in a shine that unites true chic and deceptive naturalness, richness and radiance, beauty and comfort. With the original creamy texture of its predecessor, Rouge G Le Brillant adds a lighter, shinier finish for exceptional long-lasting sheen. Lips scintillate subtly with a savvy balance of luminosity and creamy richness.
• Creamy texture embellishes lips and adorns them with a truly elegant jewel-like shine.
• Smoothes lips and provides them with volume and hydration.
• The heart of the formula remains Ruby Powder, this precious jewellery ingredient is enhanced to offer Rouge G Le Brillant spectacular sparkle.
• Hyaluronic acid microspheres fill with water on contact with your lips and swell to six times their initial volume, smoothing the appearance of lips in the process.
• Gugul resin used in Ayurvedic medicine, acts like a natural wrinkle-filler in the lines of the lips.
• Tiger Grass and Vitamin A palmitate combine to help plump lips by stimulating epidermal cell growth and boosting the synthesis of collagen fibers.
• Wild mango butter enriches the ultra-comfortable formula to maintain optimum hydration levels, offering the comforting pleasure of a balm in the intense colour of a lipstick.
Available in 10 shades divided into 4 colour families:
The Nude family
The Red Family
The Pink Family
The Orange Family
Rouge G Le Brillant is available January 2010 for $46.00 at Saks Fifth Avenue, Neiman Marcus and Bergdorf Goodman.
Crystal Shine, Shimmering Colours
Guerlain’s new KissKiss Strass reinvents multi-shimmering shine for the lips with an explosion of colour and a profusion of gloss effects. The crystalline texture creates scintillating shine, like a river of rhinestone on the lips. Its unique formula is incredibly lightweight at the same time, like an airy chiffon dress, thanks to a combination of oils and mother-of-pearl twice as small as those commonly used. KissKiss Strass glides over lips to leave a veil of absolute softness and comfort.
• Lips are beautified with multiple sparkling effects, like an array of sumptuous fabrics adorned with shimmering coloured stones.
• Hydrating properties ensure suppleness, curves and delicious beauty of a perfectly defined pout.
• Delicately fruity and irresistible flavor.
• Pure Crystal Beads intensify and multiply the interplay of mother-of-pearl and colours.
• Three types of Mother-of-Pearl carefully mixed to create the illusion of multi-shimmering shine: Transparent Mother-of-Pearl enhances the base shade and gives depth and texture to lipstick. Transparent mother-of-pearl with coloured reflections plays with multi-dimensional effects. Finally, coloured mother-of-pearl projects even more intense reflections.
• Hyaluronic acid microspheres, true miniscule sponges filled with water, target the furrows of the lips to maintain optimal hydration.
Available in 10 shimmering and sparkling shades divided into 3 colour families:
The Red Gold family
320 Rouge Taffetas
321 Rouge Broderie
322 Cuivre Drapé
The Yellow Gold family
340 Beige Mousseline
341 Brun Parure
342 Orange Sequin
343 Brun Satin
The Pink Gold family
360 Rose Perle
361 Rose Strass
362 Corail Dentelle
KissKiss Strass is available January 2009 for $31.00 at Saks Fifth Avenue, Neiman Marcus and Bergdorf Goodman.