Here's a breathtaking interpretation of the Snow Queen look by Andrea from Buenos Aires, Argentina. The concept is hauntingly beautiful, and I totally dig the icy eyes and blood red lips. Andrea is a young lady who is obviously a very gifted artist.
When all the leaves have fallen, winter comes along and brings chilly winds, grey landscapes and hoards of snow. No need to fear though, holidays are around the corner! Snow, hot chocolate, presents, music, parties, Christmas trees, food and…her.
She waits with flushed cheeks and blood red lips. Her porcelain skin tingles with cold. She has frosty eyes which are pure white: snow flake covered lids and eyelashes like icicles. She is the Snow Queen.
Andrea was also kind enough to include a pic of the products and tools she used for this look. She reckoned that since most of the products she used were from Argentina and Brazil, some of the readers would not be familiar with them.
Here's her note about the products:
I just wanted to apologize for using so many unknown brands! Natura is quite a big brazilian brand, and has three different 'branches' of makeup (Faces_ , Diversa & Unica) aiming at different age targets. Dinhora is a brand from Argentina and there are a couple of Australian brands as well (Sugar Baby, ChiChi Cosmetics & Red Earth). I included a pic of products used so you could get an idea. Thank you! And enjoy!
No need to apologize Andrea! If you can create gorgeous looks such as this, I doubt if anybody cares even if you used water color paints. You look beautiful!
* Natura Diversa base extreme comfort SPF 15 candeia in ‘bege claro’ à (Liquid Foundation) (I)
* Natura Única concealer face and eye area (only colour > medium beige) (II)
* Faces_Natura polvo compacto in ‘bege natural claro’ à (Pressed Powder) (III)
* Maybelline New York expertwear blush in ‘pair o`plums’ (IV)
* Rimmel London Twist & Shimmer eye colour in "white" as base (V)
* Red Earth shimmer powder in ‘MS002’ on lid and ‘v’ (VI)
* Chichi cosmetics eye shadow dust in ‘primadonna’ on lid and ‘v’ (VII)
* Chichi cosmetics eye shadow dust in ‘centrefold’ on lid and ‘v’ (VIII)
* Faces_Natura sombra en polvo in ‘verde iluminado’ on lid and ‘v’ (IX)
* Lancome ellipse mono eyeshadow in ’02 songe argente’ to line upper and lower lashline (X)
* AVON color trend glitter roll on gel to stick on stars (XI)
* Falsies à Drugstore brand. I cut them in half, painted them with the Rimmel London eye colour and then dipped them in the Red Earth shimmer powder. (No pic!)
* Dinhora labial cremoso in ‘N·71’ à (Lipstick – fire engine red) (XII)
* SugarBaby lipstick in ‘Smooching’ à (deep rose) (XIII)
* Sponge wedge à to even out foundation and concealer
* Natura blush brush à to apply pressed powder
* Maybelline blush brush (in compact) à to apply blush
* Natura eye brush à to apply shimmer powders (XIV – top left)
* Tweezers à to handle falsies
* Kryolan glue
* Natura lip brush à to apply lipstick (XIV – bottom left)